The monster with no name

After last week’s four-eyed monster, POD is back creating an even scarier creature. The monster kits she received for her birthday have been a huge hit and our 3 year old loves designing her own variations.

PODcast IMG_4355 B&W

It’s wonderful to see the concentration on her face as she decides what goes where and carefully places it in position.

PODcast IMG_4365 B&W

Here he is in all his glory. The monster with no name.

PODcast IMG_4724

Mini Creations

Related posts:

18 comments

1. What is it with tots and monsters? Better that they are fascinated with them than being scared of them, I suppose :) #MiniCreation

• POD’s absolutely loved creating monsters – perhaps it’s because she can make a face!

2. We think Disney Pixar have some competition when it comes to designing monsters. POD clearly has a real talent and a very cool imagination. Thanks for linking up to #minicreations

• Hehe too kind! She loves designing monsters – taking her creative skills to a whole new level :)

3. This is fab – I love the concentration on her face xx

4. I love her monster with no name! Little Z likes naming a lot of things “Monster” including the Furby we got this week :)

• The last one was called “monster”. This time it was “no Mummy he doesn’t have a name”. How awesome you have a Furby, they look like such good fun. Do look a bit like monsters too :)

5. What a cute little monster! Yes, love her “I’m-concentrating-look” too :)

• Thank you Dean – she does take it all very seriously :)

6. Ooh, I like him (or is it her?) Anyway, loving the concentration, I remember my eldest doing that fierce concentrating very well. Lovely photo’s, as ever :)

7. It’s wonderful when kids – like Pod – are creative and imagine up all sorts of creatures.

8. That is a fantastic monster. I just love the look on Pods face, she’s so focused! X

9. Aww! How fantastic!! She certainly likes her monsters! :) #PoCoLo

10. Pingback: PODcast | Project 365: Week #3

11. a huge amount of concentration on her face, love the monster, and its great when they love what they get as presents.

12. Just popping back to say thank you for linking to PoCoLo x

13. What a fab little creation from a clever little girl popping over from mini creations